Pages

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Shana and I want to Share with you a part of my life with this site in the hope that it holds something of value to you - A Solution Shared! May it be a blessing to you!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Make Your Own Hummingbird Feeder


Here's an easy, fun kid-friendly project to do this summer if you would like to try attracting hummingbirds to your garden before you go out and spend a fortune on fancy feeders. My son and I really enjoy the rare moments we have been able to see these amazing little birds and their high bursts of energy "flitting by". Let me know how this works for you :)

On a note of interest....Hummingbirds are the only group of birds that are known to be able to fly backwards!


Go Here to Make Your Own Hummingbird Feeder

Here is another good site to check out for what would be good to grow to attract them too!
How to Attract Hummingbirds

No comments:

Post a Comment