Pages

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Shana and I want to Share with you a part of my life with this site in the hope that it holds something of value to you - A Solution Shared! May it be a blessing to you!

Monday, February 6, 2012

COUPON CORNER - Pom Wonderful and Safeway Sale!

Great deal I found this last weekend that is still available at Safeway but act soon, last day of this sale is Feb. 7th. It requires last months Pom Wonderful manufacturer coupons for $1.00 off in your Sunday paper and the current Safeway advertisement posts Pom Wonderful 8oz. for .99 cents! I had 4 manufacturer coupons so I got 4 free. This is why I had to come back a few days later because the first time when the advertisement started they were completely sold out. I guess I am not the only one who figured this little gem of a deal out. 
On a quick side note: You can go to Pom Wonderful Website and sign up for emails and also get a $1.00 off coupon for their Fresh Arils (pomegranate inside seeds).
I also stocked up on Cambells Chunky Soups while I was at Safeway. They were on sale for $1.25 each (clip the coupon in the ad) and if you had the January and February Manufacturer coupons in the Sunday paper, you got them for $1.00 each because of the $1.00 off of 4 cans purchased. Again, this sale ends tomorrow night!


Any chance you can double up on the coupons/ads you can really notice a savings in your pocketbook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment