Pages

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Shana and I want to Share with you a part of my life with this site in the hope that it holds something of value to you - A Solution Shared! May it be a blessing to you!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Save $10 on your Order at Vitacost (Online Health & Wellness Products)


Have you heard about Vitacost.com?
They have over 30,000 health and wellness products (including items like Burt Bees above, and vitamins, supplements, herbs, personal care products, organic foods and more; the best thing is they are cheaper than the health food store!

I recently purchased some vitamins that usually cost $18 at Super Supplements but got for $13 here and then $10 off too, so it only cost me $3 plus small shipping fee. Great deal! 
Please use the link below and you can save $10 off your order like I did (using Refer A Friend Rewards is a great way to spend less!) Also remember to click on the Free Samples link on the top of their page and you can add 2 freebies from their list! Thanks and let me know what you save on!


VITACOST Link for $10 Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment