Pages

Welcome!

Hi! I'm Shana and I want to Share with you a part of my life with this site in the hope that it holds something of value to you - A Solution Shared! May it be a blessing to you!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fred Meyer Savings Tips and Sweepstakes

If you have a Fred Meyer near you then you may want to check out these great offers!
   
Go here to http://www.fredmeyer.com and click Sign up (for Reward Card or to input your Reward card you may already have) and sign up for weekly emails of sales.


I have been able to save regularly by using my Rewards Card. I shop for two households and really get some great discounts by loading my card with deals online, clipping weekly ads and using manufacturer coupons from each Sunday's newpaper. I also get in the mail quarterly my Rewards bonus just for shopping there. I like to go online to see the weekly ads before I head out and print out just in case they are all out of Store coupons when I get there. Here are some of the kinds of savings coupons I receive and have available by shopping here. (Shown below: Rewards Card Bonus Coupons, Register Coupons, In Store Coupons and In Store Bonus Discount Coupons for different Departments)





A few things I love about Fred Meyer is their Health Food Dept and Produce section always have great deals and many organic fruits and veggies for my family. Of course their One Stop Shopping while saving money feature can't be beat especially if your busy and just don't want to shop around town to every separate store, (like automotive, gardening, cosmetics, toiletries, and so on before getting home).


Right now there is even a fun Sweepstakes game you can play when you sign in to your online Rewards account daily through March 24th. They are giving away thousands of free food items. I just won a Free Breyers Ice Cream Tub up to $6! It automatically loads it to your Rewards card so you can redeem on your next shopping trip. Easy!


March To Savings Sweepstakes

If you don't have a Fred Meyer nearby to shop at, the Official Rules link below shows some other Kroger stores to enter this fun contest.

Official Rules (and other Kroger Stores) 

This weeks' Ad 3-11 to 3-17 you'll find a great deal on Seeds in their Garden Dept. if your thinking about planting your garden soon. Buy One Get One FREE on Lilly Miller and Ed Hume Seed Packets. Make sure you clip out the coupon to use in the store Ad for these. Great time to buy is now! 

I will be posting some pictures of what I start planting here in the next month or so and some inside germination tips.





No comments:

Post a Comment